General Labor/Material Handler Shipping
Performs general manual labor tasks including: loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials. Assists a variety of functions as needed. May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in manufacturing. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
We are looking for a Janitor, or custodian, to take care of our building and carry out cleaning. The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a janitor
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- Integrity and ability to work independently
Commercial Embroidery/Sewing Operator
Embroidery and sewing machine operator must be reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training will be provided please have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
This job is located in Bogalusa, LA.
Inside Sales – Base Pay Plus Bonus
Allied Materials & Equipment Co., Inc.; “. . . where everything fits together nicely”; featured in the Kansas City Star Newspaper, is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team!
The Inside Sales Representative will connect with customers to provide an amazing customer experience while providing promotional and seasonal sales information on our Springbok puzzles and gift specialty items. You’ll utilize our current territory account base and grow the existing account base while prospecting and cold calling to develop new business opportunities.
INCOME POTENTIAL: There's no ceiling placed on what you can earn!
First year's income should exceed $45,000.00!!