Allied Materials & Equipment Co., Inc. employs over 100 people at our Kansas City, MO facility. This facility operates a variety of paper die cut and box forming equipment, including Sheridan and Bobst paper die cutters and the Automaton laminator to convert the wide range of ridged board puzzles and associated packaging.
We have an immediate need for a highly motivated and knowledgeable Machine Operator to operate equipment in the Kansas City, MO facility. The ideal candidate should be dependable, have a stable work history and be hard working. We are looking for candidates that have previous operated machinery.
- Set up and operate automated laminating equipment. Adjust machine settings to efficiently produce laminates of various sizes. Fabrication and installation of glue transfer mats.
- Load board and litho raw materials into the laminator by manual lifting of materials and placing onto feed table.
- Monitor laminate product quality and adjust machinery to eliminate scrap.
- Set up and operation of all die cutting equipment. Able to efficiently change out dies, plates, and make-ready tooling for various production requirements.
- Load laminates into the die cut equipment by use of a pallet jack.
- Monitor die cut quality and make necessary machinery or tooling adjustments to eliminate scrap.
- Set up and operate all equipment involved in the production of box lids and bases. Ability to remove and install tooling for various types and sizes of box lids and bases.
- Monitor box lid and base quality. Makes necessary machine adjustments or tooling changes to eliminate scrap.
- Retrieve raw materials from storage area and move to production area utilizing a pallet jack.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance per established schedule. Typical activities include: 1. Using oil cans and grease guns to lubricate specific machine parts. 2. Cleaning or changing air and oil filters 3. Cleaning paper dust, glue, and other build-up from equipment. Cleaning duties require the ability to climb ladders and gain access to elevated machine surfaces.
- Monitor product quality and adjust machinery to eliminate scrap.
- Keep work area clean.
- Bring safety concerns to the attention of the floor supervisor.
- Fill out production paperwork accurately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have a strong mechanical aptitude.
- A High School degree or equivalent preferred.
- Benefit package available
- Controlled work environment
- Compensation based on experience, $10.00 - $14.00
- Monday - Friday 7:00AM - 3:30PM plus overtime as needed
- A great company and rewarding place to work!
General Labor/Material Handler Shipping
Performs general manual labor tasks including: loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials. Assists a variety of functions as needed. May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in manufacturing. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Commercial Embroidery/Sewing Operator
Embroidery and sewing machine operator must be reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training will be provided please have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
This job is located in Bogalusa, LA.
Inside Sales – Base Pay Plus Bonus
Allied Materials & Equipment Co., Inc.; “. . . where everything fits together nicely”; featured in the Kansas City Star Newspaper, is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team!
The Inside Sales Representative will connect with customers to provide an amazing customer experience while providing promotional and seasonal sales information on our Springbok puzzles and gift specialty items. You’ll utilize our current territory account base and grow the existing account base while prospecting and cold calling to develop new business opportunities.
INCOME POTENTIAL: There's no ceiling placed on what you can earn!
First year's income should exceed $45,000.00!!