Performs administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
Puzzle Machine Operator
Springbok Puzzles is seeking a dedicated and hardworking individual to join our puzzle manufacturing team. This individual will be responsible working with one of our most important machines. This role relies on individuals with a high attention to detail, strong mechanical aptitude and is familiar with a manufacturing environment.
- Set up and operate automated laminating equipment. Adjust machine settings to efficiently produce laminates of various sizes. Fabrication and installation of glue transfer mats.
- Load board and litho raw materials into the laminator by manual lifting of materials and placing onto feed table.
- Monitor laminate product quality and adjust machinery to eliminate scrap.
- Set up and operation of all die cutting equipment. Able to efficiently change out dies, plates, and make-ready tooling for various production requirements.
- Load laminates into the die cut equipment by use of a pallet jack.
- Monitor die cut quality and make necessary machinery or tooling adjustments to eliminate scrap.
- Set up and operate all equipment involved in the production of box lids and bases. Ability to remove and install tooling for various types and sizes of box lids and bases.
- Monitor box lid and base quality. Makes necessary machine adjustments or tooling changes to eliminate scrap.
- Retrieve raw materials from storage area and move to production area utilizing a pallet jack.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance per established schedule. Typical activities include: 1. Using oil cans and grease guns to lubricate specific machine parts. 2. Cleaning or changing air and oil filters 3. Cleaning paper dust, glue, and other build-up from equipment. Cleaning duties require the ability to climb ladders and gain access to elevated machine surfaces.
- Monitor product quality and adjust machinery to eliminate scrap.
- Keep work area clean.
- Bring safety concerns to the attention of the floor supervisor.
- Fill out production paperwork accurately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Commercial Embroidery/Sewing Operator
Embroidery and sewing machine operator must be reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training will be provided please have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
This job is located in Bogalusa, LA.
Inside Sales – Base Pay Plus Bonus
Allied Materials & Equipment Co., Inc.; “. . . where everything fits together nicely”; featured in the Kansas City Star Newspaper, is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team!
The Inside Sales Representative will connect with customers to provide an amazing customer experience while providing promotional and seasonal sales information on our Springbok puzzles and gift specialty items. You’ll utilize our current territory account base and grow the existing account base while prospecting and cold calling to develop new business opportunities.
INCOME POTENTIAL: There's no ceiling placed on what you can earn!
First year's income should exceed $45,000.00!!